REVEL IN RIBS
Simmer in liquid, covered over low heat for 30-45 min.
Drain and finish on grill over medium heat OR under medium broiler for 5-6 min per side, basting frequently with sauce.
Roast, uncovered in a 450 ºF (230 ºC) oven for 30 min.
Drain liquid. Reduce oven to 350 ºF (170ºC).
Add sauce and bake, covered for 90 min.
SPECIALTY PORK CUTS FOR GRILLING AND PAN FRYING
1. Season OR marinate (salt only after cooking).
2. Grill, barbecue, broil or panfry in lightly oiled pan at medium heat for 2-5 min (cutlets, medallions, strips and satays); 6-12 min (chops, kabobs, tournedos); 5-10 min (burgers : serve well done); turning once or twice with tongs.
INSTANT PORK STIR-FRYS
1. Stir-fry in lightly oiled pan or wok for 2-5 min depending on thickness.
2. Remove meat. Stir-fry vegetables.
3. Return pork to pan or wok. Add seasonings; heat briefly before serving.
JUICY & DELICIOUS PORK ROASTS
1. Lightly brown on all sides over medium-high heat in lightly oiled pan. Season (salt only after cooking).
2. Place in roasting pan. Insert thermometer (avoid fat and bone).
3. Roast at 325 ºF/160 ºC (375 ºF/190 ºC for tenderloin) uncovered until thermometer reads 160 ºF/70 º C (20-30 min/lb/500 g).
4. Remove from oven, cover and let rest for 10-15 min before carving.
TENDER PORK POT ROASTERS
1. Lightly brown on all sides over medium-high heat in lightly oiled pan. Season. Add 1-2 cups (250-500 ml) flavoured liquid to pan.
2. Cover and simmer over low heat OR cover and cook in oven at 325 ºF/160 ºC for 45-55 min/lb/500g (or 45 min total for leg steaks).
3. Let roast rest, covered, for 10-15 min before carving.